May 13, 2007

Phoebe


I made this Mannequin today. Took about 8 hours to do but, I think this was well worth it. The mannequin is from the Bare Elements collection by Creative Imaginations. I got the idea from seeing a large dress form done by Marah Johnson. Used both White and Vanilla Cardstock and the Stampin Up Spring Bouquet Punch. Each flower is layered and has either a mini button, Rhinestone white brad or Silver flower brad in the center. I used up all my mini buttons and silver flower brads. I also used up 5 rolls of ribbon including all my white and vanilla Ric rack. Yeah!!! I am going to call her Phoebe. For those that are interested I have still not bought anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah....... lovely. Looks like a prom dress. Or is it your wedding dress?

Anonymous said...

i love this its so cute! i can see that it took alot of work :-)