January 3, 2009

New Stamps from Stampendous

I have caught that dratted cold that has been going around. The one where you can't seem to decide if you are hot or cold. The one where you have no energy except for sleep. I had this long post in my mind to start the blog off the right way this year, talking about the tutorial videos we would be posting and some of the events we have planned but I don't have the energy to type. So here is a quick peek at some of the newest Changito stamps.











Look at these new Changito stamps which we have ordered. Hopefully they will arrive soon. We also ordered some Fluffles and cute Easter Stamps.
Hopefully I will feel better soon and be able to tell you guys some of the things I had planned on writing but for right now I am going to take another nap.

No comments: