January 24, 2009

Today in California

Well today was another cold day but at least it stopped raining :) Today I got to play with Copic Markers and I got certified! Rosemary: That means I am certified in Copic Markers NOT certifiable.



I learned quite a bit and am excited to teach this in a class at the store in February. I just need to go and buy a compressor. Yes, the Copic Airbrush is so much fun. The class was taught by Marianne herself. What a talented artist. I have never seen someone color so lifelike with markers before. But, as she says there is nothing like Copic Markers.


I then went to the Creative Imaginations event. They always have a great event; this year is no exception. Their theme was Star Wars and they had lots of people dressed up in costumes. I got to meet Darth Vader and Chewbacca. I have posted a couple of photos of collections

Look at this lovely Collection from Christine Adolph.

and this one
and this is an adorable Easter Collection

Well I have to go get ready I am having dinner with the owner of a delightful new rubber stamp company.

Will write more tomorrow, until then go do something creative and have fun :)

No comments: