January 16, 2009

New Stuff

We have received quite a few new items this week at the store, INCLUDING all the new Glimmer Mist colors. I haven't even left for California yet and we have all the newly released Glimmer Mist on the shelves!!!!! With names like lemon meringue, riptide, sherbert, cherry limeade, dreamsicle, tattered leather, lime twist and more. There are 15 new colors.

Isn't this layout fabulous? This was created by our design team member Melina. She bought cheap lipstick just for this photo and I hear it does not wash off skin too easily!!

Aren't these two new chipboard albums cute. Ollie the owl and a sandcastle. All the stamps in the two photos are also new.

Talking of stamps, next week I am lucky enough to be spending a day at the Stampendous Warehouse/Factory. I will get to see how they make stamps and hopefully use some of the newest Changito images. They are releasing at the show a whole bunch of new Changito stamps. I am so excited to be able to go on the tour, I can't wait!!


1 comment:

mborrero said...

Wow the products displays look superlative! See you soon Michelle.