April 25, 2010

Fred lost in the neighborhood.

Rosemary was very nasty to Fred today, apparently she gets annoyed with him when he chatters. (To be honest he does talk a lot, a very lot)

So she tried to suffocate him!

He managed to run away and got lost in the neighborhood.
Luckily he managed to find a phonebooth and called me on my cell phone.

So I jumped into the car and rescued him. He keeps calling me his hero. If I could get him to stop talking I would point out that I am a Heroine not a Hero :)

2 comments:

Eddy said...

I am offering to be a foster care giver to Fred, if need be. I fear one of you gals will eat him alive or melt him down!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, you tell such tall tales. Fred was in the phone booth calling you for days and days and just totally ignored him. He must have put the plastic bag over his own head to end your neglect of him.