April 22, 2010

Upcoming Class

Here are some photos of a class coming to the store soon.
This is a cute beach album

Perfect for Beach, Picnic, Summer or even Weddings on the Beach


Suzanne, a very sweet customer came in to the store this afternoon and gave Rosemary a little gift.

A very nice bird with her name tattooed on his breast.

Rosemary wanted to call him StinkyMcSmellyFeet but I didn't think that was a very nice name. I suggested the name Leonard.

The bird flew at me and I almost stepped on him.
Luckily I am quite nimble so a horrendous accident was averted.


Let me know if you have any good name suggestions for her to consider.
(anything is better than StinkyMcSmellyFeet)
I will let you know what Rosemary has decided to call him tomorrow.

Have got to go get some sleep, Goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pip. Call the bird Pip.