April 15, 2010

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS!!!

We got the lovely Webster Pages Seaside collection in today

Stunning Papers





Lovely Old Fashioned Cameo Embellishments
Sparkly Buttons
Vintage Buttons

Fabric Strips
Fabric Tags

WARNING GRAPHIC DISGUSTING PHOTOS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My "friend" Jacqui came in today to scrapbook and she brought with her, how do I say this politely, her Lunch (I don't quite know how else to describe it)

Yuck, Icky, Gross

Disgusting
She actually put it in her mouth, chewed it and swallowed it
and again and again
and she enjoyed it.

I was revolted and squeamish but luckily
there was a garbage can handy so I was able to throw up

If you are feeling sick from these photos I did warn you
I am still feeling very nauseaous, the thought of these wiggly icky things floating around in her stomach, bleah

On a more pleasant note, I spoke to Derek today and his furniture arrived safely, his house is unpacked and he should be starting work at the store sometime next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mad cow lady!!! I cannot believe you actually posted these photos. You are definitely a freak show!!
Turtle

Joyce's Journey said...

Disgusting! And I sat next to her yesterday! Yuck!