June 3, 2012

Calling all Croppers!

I know, I know. We had our big three day crop in May and since then you've been lost and lonely, wandering around aimlessly, wondering "When, oh when, can we go back?"

Not to worry - we've got three nights of cropping fun scheduled for June:

  • Friday June 8th
  • Saturday June 16th
  • Friday, June 22nd.
Crops are $12 and light snackage is provided. Come enjoy the best things about scrapbooking - spending time with your friends, enjoying some time away from your family, looking at pictures so you remember why you love them, finally getting some pages done, and totally stealing ideas from the woman sitting three chairs down from you. Pack your bags, bring your pictures, and come on in and get cropping!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I would love to come to the Saturday crop if i can find all my scrap stuff. Still no desk, so unable to unpack most of my things.

Tam said...

We hope you can make it!