June 13, 2012

Get a little Art and Soul.....


Yup, I know. It's the end of the school year and you're looking forward to a couple of long, hot months in the company of your children while they're on vacation.... sounds lovely! Or not....

I have a hunch that by the end of summer, you'll be looking for the perfect get-away (Don't ask how I know these things... the artist is all knowing, the artist is wise...). As always, we've got you covered!

I'm so honored to have been invited to teach classes on board the Freedom of the Seas (note the name - "Freedom" - says it all, don't you think?? ) This is the first cruise of it's kind - a crafting cruise devoted to the art of mixed media! Even better, the other teacher on board will be our store favorite - Cheryl Mezzetti!

The cruise will be six days and seven nights of mixed media mania - leaving Port Canaveral, Florida on October 7th and sailing to Coco Cay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. We will come back to earth -oops - I mean, Florida on October 14th. Here's what you get:
  • 4+ Mixed Media classes taught by Cheryl or myself
  • Mini projects
  • 3 crafting days at sea
  • Art Studio open 24/7 with a full table for each crafter
  • Make-n-takes
  • Goodies bags
  • Meals included
  • 24 hour room service
Plus, the first 25 people to sign up will receive a free gift from Croptopia. We're going to have SO much fun at this event - my bags are already packed! (OK, so maybe I haven't actually unpacked them from Boston - you say tomato and I say tomaato...) For full details you can visit their website or contact them at info@cruiseandcrop.com (1-800-645-1481).

PS - BLOG ADDENDUM BY TAMARA
OK, guys, I'm sneaking on the blog here to add one more little thing - I absolutely LOVED the bios that Croptopia created for Cheryl and Michelle, but Michelle is to modest to share them so I'm going to... heh heh heh - (I know, you'd think I'd get an award for shamelessly promoting my boss, but sadly, still no...) Check them out:




No comments: