November 9, 2012

Mango's Product Spotlight #1: Piccolo




Squawk!  Mango here - I've heard rumors about there being a blog writing award - squawk!  I thought it was time for me to make myself known while all the humans are busy elsewhere...


You know, birds LOVE jewelry!  Squawk!  That's why I wanted to share one of my favorite new products with you - Piccolo Charms.  I mean, these things are totally nest-worthy!
Piccolo charms are laser-cut pieces of perfection that humans can coat with embossing powders and create their own unique works of art - take a look:
You start with little laser cut shapes like this:

And then coat with embossing powders and assemble to make amazing charms like this:


Here are a few more examples:




Of course, there is a huge selection of charms to choose from.  Here are just a few more:




Piccolo even came out with a great embossing ink in a bottle, so you can coat larger surfaces without getting your fingers all gooey - squawk!



And as if that weren't enough, there's also a huge selection of new embossing powders - they have different looks depending on how quickly you heat them - birdtastic!






Of course, there's a lot more to choose from - you'll have go to the store to see everything.  Uh oh - I think I hear someone coming.... better squawk off!  Remember, on award election day, vote Mango!!




No comments: