February 13, 2013

Yay!!! Brand New Crafter's Workshop...

Stencils Stencils Stencils!!!  I love stencils... as in the, "Hello, my name is Tamara and I'm addicted to stencils!" kind of love.  And you know what?  I really don't mind being addicted to stencils - it's not a behavior I plan on changing anytime soon.  Why, you ask?  Well, they're cheap, you can use them again and again, you can use them with all kinds of mediums and on all kinds of projects.  What's not to like, I ask?

We got in so many new styles there's too many to show individual pictures of; we did the new releases from three popular designers: Julie Fei Fan Balzer, Rhonda Palazzari, and Dina Wakley!!!  Woo hoo!  Here are a few group shots of some of the new stencils, and a quick video of Julie Fei Fan Balzer using some of her newest stencils with a layering technique:




There are so many awesome new styles, but they're going quickly... make sure you come in and get your favorites today!

No comments: