March 2, 2013

For the Record...

So Michelle pulled a muscle this week and, quite frankly, it's making her a little grouchy. 

Dont' get me wrong - I know what it's like to have to work through the pain... sometimes it just stinks!  But, still... I'm here at work, being my sweet and helpful self (as usual), expecting to be entertained (as usual) and she is just totally not cooperating. 

Anyway, a little while ago I was talking to Michelle about putting some new product on the blog, and she suddenly snaps, "For the record, we got that last week!"

I have to admit I was a little taken aback.  Maybe even a little hurt.  I mean, I know she's in pain and all, but what did I ever do to her?????  Sniff....

Then she holds up a 6x6 pad from a new collection we got in from We R Memory Keepers called "For the Record".  Oops...



I guess it's a good thing I looked before I leaped - talk about a misunderstanding!  And just for the record, I narrowly avoided a complete mishap there...  ;)

ANYway... I guess you might like to see the collection that caused all this drama!  Here's For the Record:



















Love this cute collection - so glad I didn't lose my job over it!!!

No comments: