March 29, 2010

Join us on Tuesday's

We have recently talked to a few people who are new to the area and looking to make some new friends so we thought it might be fun to start having a day set aside in the week where people can come in and meet others.

So if you are new to the area? or interested in meeting other like minded people.
Join us on Tuesdays to crop and make new friends.

We were going to call this:

The "I need new friends cos my old ones don't understand me" Club
or
The "I just moved here and I don't know anyone and I am lonely" Club
or
The" I have kids, thank god they finally went to school so I can get a life" club
or
The "I have decided that the housework and cooking can wait" club
or
The "it's all about me, and I am going to do what I want" Club
or
The "I just love Michelle and want to hang out with her more" Club

but these were all too long so we decided to simply call it

"Twisted Tuesdays"

So mark your calendars to join us on Tuesday's for scrapbooking, stamping, card making or anything related to paper and lots of laughter. Who knows you just might make a new Best Friend :)

There is no charge but don't forget to call us to reserve a space.

No comments: