March 6, 2010

Today

Today was our 2nd year Anniversary at the store.
I was surprised by a beautiful Cupcake that Lisa made for me and
a vase of pretty tulips and Balloons from Rosemary.
A Customer, Pam also bought me some Tulips. Thanks Pam
Sue MADE a cake for us! See the photo further down, Yummy!!


We had some Make n Takes
The lines were long
Playing Scrap Bingo
Not sure if this was Bingo or another Make n Take


Some Bitch Slapping going on!!
Are they fighting about Make n Takes or Stamps??
I don't know but, we had to use the fire extinguisher to separate these guys!!!
This lovely customer was so happy that she won one of the drawings.
I seriously thought she was going to cry.
More Check Out Lines
Another Make n Take
Sue, another wonderful customer baked and decorated this cake.
Sue, thank you so much, you are very sweet (as is this cake)
Rubbing the lucky Troll for Bingo
A Bingo Winner

Our 100th Checkout of the Day posing with Lisa.
This is Marcia Andrews, she is running for the Palm Beach County School Board District 6.

Thanks for joining us Marcia

It was an amazing day, hectic but lots of fun!!

I would like to close this post with a big THANK YOU to all the customers who came out and celebrated with us today. This store would not be as successful without you. You guys inspire us everyday to do better. I was totally overwhelmed today (and not just with all the quarters you guys were giving me, I think I got 21 quarters today). Today exceeded my wildest expectations and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

A big thanks to the girls for working so hard today and
a very huge thanks to Rosemary, you are very special!!

We had lots of laughter today and I am looking forward to our Third Anniversary.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I big thank you Michelle for making your store such a fun place for customers and friends to come to. It is a sheer pleasure to work for you. PS I got more quarters than you did!

ESS said...

Better than working for Bob???