September 15, 2012

Darling New Product from Darcies....

I'll tell you, I just love this job. You'd think I'd get tired of trying to come up with new adjectives to use to describe all the awesome stuff we get in, but no. I don't. Why? Because I just love the product. I love it everytime. Literally everytime we get something new in I can think of a new project I want to do. This release from Darcies is no different - OMG, I'm loving the new sample board! Look at these Halloween cuties:


Aren't these little darlings just so stinkin cute??? You have two options - rubber clear stamp sets or clear cling, depending on your personal preference. Then, when you have stamped your image, you can add the adorable little buttons right over your image. Bam!! (Sorry, Emeril... I couldn't think of anything else that fits!)

But that's not all... check out this awesome new kit from Darcie's. There is a CD with amazing art on it, and shrink plastic which prints in an ink jet printer. You print out the image you want, shrink it up, and make awesome little goodies!!


Aren't they splendid? How much fun and how many different applications! Love, love, love it!

No comments: