September 21, 2012

More Cool New Tools

Don't you just love tools?  Remember that line in You've Got Mail when Joe Fox is sending emails to Kathleen Kelly in the beginning, but they don't know each other yet, and he says,

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils...."

Don't you love that line?  I LOVE that line.... I love school supplies, I love newly sharpened pencils, and I LOVE scrapbooking tools.  I get pretty much the same happy feeling from any of them... that's why I'm always so excited when we get new tools in - check out these awesome punches from  We R Memory Keepers:


:

These punches can make it around a 12x12 page in as few as 8 punches (thus the name "Lucky 8" punch)... they combine the features of corner and border punches to give your pages a whole new look!

We also got a great new product in - Piccolo - Enamel Powder Adhesive:

This liquid can be applied to large surfaces before applying embossing powders - great for altered art projects! 


Come in and check out our "new" wall - it's the only wall in the store Nancy hasn't moved yet AND it's always full of cool new stuff!! 

No comments: