September 20, 2012

I Saw Michelle Kissing Santa Claus....

Yup - last week when I came in I started decorating for Christmas and hung up some mistletoe, and this week I came in to find....     Ha ha ha.... or Ho Ho Ho... No, of course I didn't really see Michelle kissing Santa Claus.  Michelle is way too shy to kiss and tell in front of anyone -  I'm sure if I actually hung up mistletoe Michelle would run as far away from it as she possibly could!

However, if you're feeling festive, you should come in and check out a great new line from KaiserCraft which is called, coincidentally, Mistletoe!  This paper is SO cute - classic Christmas colors with sweet little images - check it out:








Look at that sticker sheet - all those little numbers are perfect for creating advent calenders!  Look at these samples from the KaiserCraft website:



Aren't they sweet?  This is a great line to help get you ready for the holidays - be sure to start your holiday shopping here!

No comments: